The Benefits of Side Spray Kitchen Faucets
It is time to update your kitchen, you have the flooring, countertops, appliances and backsplash picked out and it is stunning…until you get to the sink. Now comes the hard part, picking out the new faucets. Have you gone into a store and looked at the WALL of faucets? It can be very taunting!
So, you are standing in front of that wall and you are slowly eliminating your options and you have decided on the finish and style but now you have to decide on the spray feature. You really like the pull-down feature but unless you get a high-end one you could face the issues of the sprayer not going back together over time. A side sprayer it is!
A faucet with a side spray like another small faucet. It has a long hose that can be pulled out, easily maneuvered to spray your sink and get your pots and pans.
There are two benefits to a side sprayer. The first one is that the sprayer enables you to spray of water with more control over the direction. The second one is power of the direct spray. You get the best from washing your vegetables or scrubbing your pots and pans with a side spray.
Still not convinced? Here are the Pros and Cons to a side sprayer:
- Beautiful styles that work with all faucet and kitchen looks
- You are able to have spray capabilities to your current faucet
- You have an older faucet with a hole already and need to fill
- You can still keep that traditional style you love or shake it up with a new look
- If you don’t already have a additional hole in your countertop you will need to create one
- Sprayer is separate from the faucet head so it might have some limitations based on your sink size
- Unlike a pull-down sprayer, you do have to hold the trigger to spray and they do not come with a locking mode
- Since the sprayer is separate it can have less pressure than a pull-down spray
Stop by Plumbtile.com for all your kitchen faucet needs.