Many homes only have one bathroom. When it comes to renovating it, you have to consider practicality in addition to the aesthetics. It’s important to consider storage and other necessary touches to the room. Sometimes, however, the budget is not there to renovate to your needs and specifications. This shouldn’t stop anyone from trying to make their bathroom a personal oasis.
How can you renovate a bathroom without the large budget?
As the bath and shower trends evolve in 2019, let’s not forget the details that can make a world of difference in the way your bathroom or shower looks and functions. Shower heads are an important detail that you do not want to overlook when planning to remodel or rejuvenate your bathroom. A shower head can dictate the overall feel of your shower and bathroom. So with that in mind, how does one choose the right one?
Your bathroom shower can become your sanctuary. Choosing the right accessories can determine whether or not you have an amazing shower or a dull washroom. Plumbtile offers many great showerheads, bathroom combos and bathroom suites. Make sure to check out our full selection at Plumbtile. If you have any questions or would like some expert advice please contact one of our sales associates 1-866-758-6284. Read More
When it comes to renovating a small bathroom, the design can either bring on stress or provide a simple sanctuary for your long days. There are ways to avoid drastic mistakes that so many have made when it came to changing the look and feel of your small bathroom.
Bigger is better when it comes to showers these days. Dual-income families want bigger showers — or at least ones that look bigger — with multiple shower heads so everyone can get ready for work at the same time, but before you run out to look at new showers, you’ll want to know more about what outfitting a large shower entails.
Considering what we put them through each day, sinks, showers, tubs and toilets deserve special cleaning attention. Thankfully, modern plumbing fixtures are designed to make the job of bathroom cleaning as easy as possible.
First thing every morning you take a shower to wake up, the end of the day you take a shower to wash off the day and your troubles. Your shower might be yours or you might be in a hotel or at someone’s house. Either way we are all in a quest for the perfect shower, just enough pressure and spray that helps to melt your troubles and grime away. There are so many different showerheads and now you can get a shower system that gives you the “spa experience” you just need to find the one that is best for you.
On the average people in the US will take roughly 28,433 showers in their lifetime. Most people chase after the perfect shower like it is our mission, making sure the water pressure is strong enough, the water is not too hot or too cold, and let’s not forget the showerhead. The showerhead is a key part in getting the perfect shower. Read More
When picking out plumbing fixtures, you should expect the best. Long lasting quality along with elegance and style. In our review today we will being speaking about two companies that always brings out the best products. Phylrich and ROHL products are one of the finest you will see in the kitchen and bathroom industry. Read More
Today’s showerheads offer more innovative options for cleaning, comfort, and water conservation than ever before. Installing or changing your showerhead in your shower is one of the most economical ways to create a more pleasant and eco-friendly shower experience. There are two basic types of showerheads: fixed showerheads are attached to the shower arm and mounted permanently to the wall; hand-held showerheads are attached to the wall with flexible tubing, which makes it easier to maneuver the water where you want it. These two types offer a wide variety of configurations with many different adjustable settings or spray patterns available.
When choosing the showerhead to fit your needs, keep in mind the following information:
- Traditional showerheads are fixed and the most affordable option available.
- Dual showerheads are fixed and offer wider water flow to cover a larger area, at multiple angles.
- Body spas and body mists are fixed strips of jets or misters that create soothing, massaging sprays with full body coverage.
- Overhead showerheads or rain showerheads are fixed and allow for a cascade of water to flow down from above to create a light, even distribution of the water.
- Slide bar showerheads are fixed and provide for a moveable mount of a vertical bar that can be moved up or down to adjust to the right height for the person in the shower.
- Handheld showerheads offer a wide variety of features and water flow options as well as provide the user to direct the water where it’s most needed or to concentrate the water in a specific area.
- Spray patterns determine the direction, range, and volume of water coming from the showerhead. There are wide varieties to choose from including full body sprays, massaging pulse sprays, power sprays, mist sprays, drenching rain sprays, and combination sprays.
- The material and finish of your showerhead will enhance the overall look of your shower and can be made to match the other fixtures in your bathroom. Chrome, nickel, solid color, brass, bronze, stainless steel, and mixed colors are available and provide polished, brushed, matt, satin, high gloss finishes or looks and can determine the durability, economical, and easy to clean materials.
- Water pressure and flow of the showerhead should be considered. Look for low-pressure showerheads as an option since they use less water but still offer a full shower experience without sacrificing the water pressure. Many showerheads allow you to adjust the nozzle for a stronger flow when necessary.
Regardless of what you decide on, make sure you choose the best option for your lifestyle so you can enjoy your shower again!