Please follow the directions below to make your return or exchange:
1. Return product(s) along with your RMA number to:
PlumbTile , 7256 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego CA 92111
- Required condition of returned items: Products must be returned in re-saleable condition:
- Product is free from scratches and/or defects
- Product has not been installed
- Product is in the original packaging as shipped by PlumbTile and its affiliates. There is no writing or labels on the merchandise packaging
- Any product returned to PlumbTile in packaging other than the original would be returned to the sender
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- Returned shipping cost: We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.. PlumbTile is not responsible for return shipping costs on general return.
- Products damaged in transit back to PlumbTile. PlumbTile will refuse returned product if the product is damaged in transit. You must make any and all claims of damage during shipment to PlumbTile with the carrier. PlumbTile cannot make claims on behalf of the customer with the freight carrier. Credit will not be issued for products damaged in transit back to PlumbTile.
2. Ensure that RMA# appears on outside of your return shipment. Packages without an RMA# will be refused and returned to you by the carrier. PlumbTile cannot accept responsibility for charges incurred from packages returned without an RMA#.
Return / Exchange Window
Return/Exchange requests must be received within 30 days of delivery. No returns or exchanges will be accepted beyond this time.
- Products without original package.
- Product that is used or shows signs of installation.
- Special Order Product
- Discontinued Product
- Parts or Replacement Parts
- Clearance products and products $15 or less in value
- All Toilet Seats are Non-Returnable
- Living Finishes
Products returned or exchanged for reasons other than damage or defect are subject to a Restocking Fee.
PlumbTile's restocking Fee is 15% of the purchase price of the returned/exchanged merchandise, except for:
|25% of the purchase price
Mr. Steam (SUSSMAN)
SUSSMAN (Mr. Steam)
Trim By Design
Vola - Hastings
(whether or not it has shipped from the vendor)
|30% of the purchase price
|35% of the purchase price
The BrassTech Family of products (including BrassTech, Newport Brass, PlumbTrim, Ginger, and Motiv). All Ginger and Motiv Mirrors are non-refundable
|30%-35% of the purchase price
(dependent upon the finish)
|All Ginger and Motiv Mirrors
NOTE: Products that are not compliant with local building codes/standards, homeowner's associations, CC&Rs are not considered defective. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with any regulating authority, by asking questions of your local authorities. Questions about installation and application should be directed to your local professional and/or the manufacturer.
Customer Credits and Refunds
Products returned for credit or refund are subject to inspection by PlumbTile, its affiliates, and/or vendors. Credit or refund will only be issued after products are inspected and determined to be in resalable condition. All returns and exchanges will be credited less the restocking fees. You can expect a credit or a refund check approximately 20-25 days from PlumbTile's receipt of your return. Please note however, that refunds can take up to 35 days if there are, missing parts, defective product or any other issue that may delay the Refund/Credit process.
If you have not received your refund or credit within 35 days, please contact us at 858-859-9691 or firstname.lastname@example.org